To see all McGill students fully engage in career exploration in a manner that enhances their student life experience; helps them to see the relevance of their education to their career development; and enables them to achieve their career goals and make a positive contribution to society.
We support McGill students in the exploration of their career options and enhance their employability through the development of lifelong career management skills by:
- Creating an energized student-centred environment that makes career education accessible to all;
- Providing expertise and leading the integration of career development and experiential education into McGill life and promoting their benefits to students, faculty, staff and partners;
- Delivering high quality career and job search programs, resources and events;
- Developing a supportive network of McGill faculty and staff and alumni; and
- Connecting McGill community/students with local, national, and international employers