McGill University Library makes every effort to ensure that it has the appropriate rights to provide access to the content it makes available online. However, if you are concerned that material on the Library's websites infringes upon your rights under copyright law and is not covered by?fair dealing or other limitation or exception please fill in the report form below.
Upon receipt of a report containing the information below, McGill Library will:
- Promptly acknowledge receipt of the report by email (or other means of communication, as appropriate)
- Assess the validity of the request; this may include contacting you to ask for additional information or to attempt to work out a resolution acceptable to both parties
- Inform you in writing of our decision regarding the notice.
The following outcomes are possible:
- The material remains on the?website unchanged.
- The material remains on the website with changes.
- The material is?removed from the website, with the possibility that it will be restored once copyright has expired