- ?Policy on Research Centres
- ?Plan for the Operation and Maintenance of Infrastructure funded by the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- ?Research Administration Roles and Responsibilities?/ Administration de la recherche – R?les et responsabilités
- ?For more information on intellectual property, patents, know-how, public disclosure, copyrights, and moral rights, see?McGill's Policy on Copyright?and/or?McGill's Policy?on?Inventions and Software.?Please also consult the?Guidelines on the Application of the Policy on Inventions and Software.?
- ?Conflict of Interest Regulation
- ?Recognizing Conflicts
- ?Regulation on the Conduct of Research
- Regulations Concerning the Investigation of Research Misconduct
- ?Research Integrity
- ?Signing Authority, Regulations Relating to the Approval of Contracts and Signing Authority
- ?Guidelines and Procedures for Disposal of Major Research Instruments, Equipment and Software
- ?Wordmark and Insignia of McGill University, Policy on the use of the
These guidelines are designed to help the University maintain a consistent, easily recognizable visual identity. McGill’s wordmark and insignia are registered trademarks owned by McGill University and are protected by copyright. Failure to use trademarks correctly may result in loss of exclusivity in use of the mark.