Welcome!? RIO's goal is to:
- Promote interdisciplinary research collaborations and boost associated funding;
- Explain tech transfer and IP-related topics, encourage pro-active practices for more successful commercialization;
- Foster the entrepreneurial mindset.
How? Identify inventions, encourage timely disclosure, Fessenden Professorships and Prizes in Innovation, GIG - Entrepreneurship, Science-based
CONGRATULATIONS to Winners in the 2013 Fessenden competitions!
Fessenden Prizes (Graduate category):
- Etienne Low-Decarie [BioFert: Biological assay for the measurement of soil nutrient status and fertilization requirements]
- Audrey MacLeod [A Novel Imaging Detector for the Localization of Radiation]
- 1st Prize: Jerome Waldispuhl
A crowdsourcing platform for analyzing big data in personalized genomic and pharmaceutical research
- 2nd Prize: Karine Auclair
Prodrug inhibitors of aminoglycoside acetyltransferases as agents to block resistance to aminoglycoside antibiotics
- McGill's Policy on Copyright
- McGill's Policy on Inventions and Software
- SeRIOus about Innovation, the RIO newsletter
- Presentations by and about RIO.
doina.precup [at] bbc-farsi.com (Doina Precup)
Associate Dean, Research