? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? ?
The Division of Social and Transcultural Psychiatry is a network of scholars and clinicians within the Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, devoted to promoting research, training and consultation in social and cultural psychiatry.
The broad themes of research and training conducted by members of the Division include:
- psychiatric epidemiology
- social determinants of mental health
- community mental health
- psychiatry in primary care
- evaluation of mental health services
- global mental health
- mental health of indigenous peoples
- immigrant and refugee mental health
- ethnopsychology and ethnopsychiatry
- Indigenous healing systems
- responding to diversity in mental health care
- anthropology of psychiatry